Learning Turns Golden.
Come join us on Thursday, October 9 at 6:30 to 8:30 pm at History Colorado as we celebrate our 50th Anniversary honoring Nancy D. Petry as our Humanitarian of the Year 2014.
Learn more and register online >>
The Learning Source : For Adults and Families
The Learning Source promotes and provides educational opportunities through collaborative partnerships for adults and families to support their future achievements.
- Positive impact for diverse individuals, families and communities
- Experienced, qualified and dedicated staff and volunteers
- Professionally evaluated, results-oriented literacy programs
- Acceptance of all individuals regardless of their situation
- A culture of dignity and respect for all members of The Learning Source community
- Strong commitment and support from the communities we serve
Learn more about our services for students
Here are some ways to get involved in our community
“I am in this program to have communication with my children and to get a good job. I like to share with my child in his class during PACT Time. I have a better future.”
“One of the things I really like about class is the tutors. They have a good attitude and don’t get mad if they have to explain things to me more than once. I also really like that we do different things — working in books, whether by myself, with a tutor, or in a small group; using flash cards; discussing stories; and working to speed up my math calculations.”
“I feel blessed to be part of the Family Literacy Program because I know it helps me with English reading, writing and speaking skills. I really value PACT Time and know that it has helped me work on homework and other assignments with my 5th grade son.”